But Why is the Hijab so Special?
This book will help your child:
– Find the confidence they need to wear the hijab wholeheartedly
– Understand the jurisdiction of the hijab.
– Appreciate the different ways in which the hijab can be worn.
– Analyze historical texts of the Prophet and his holy household (pbut).
– Create admiration and respect for the hijab and those that wear it.
– Learn new skills and confidence to explore a subject they know little about.
– Teaches males their social responsibility to modesty and creates an appreciation of females.
– Builds an admiration for worshiping God entirely.
– This book targets males and females ages 7 to 15.
1 review for But Why is the Hijab so Special?
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
But Why is the Hijab so Special preview
Sahar Jaber is committed to empower the Muslim community through literature and education. With a background in sociology and communication studies, Sahar has always been passionate about using media platforms to promote representation and understanding among Muslims. In an effort to provide reliable and impactful resources for parents, institutions, and children, Sahar founded Figs & Olives Publications, an Islamic publishing company. Through her mentorship program, Sahar aims to provide the knowledge and support necessary for Muslims to establish a solid Islamic foundation and achieve greatness. Whether through her publishing company or her mentorship program, Sahar is dedicated to helping the emerging Muslim generation succeed and thrive.
Founder of Figs & Olives Publications and author of ‘But Why is the Hijab so Special?’ & ‘But Why is Prayer so Special?’
Telickers (verified owner) –
Great book , it inspired my sister for wearing hijab 🙂